Ex-Managers Hit The Situation with $1 Million Lawsuit
3:49 pm, July 8th, 2011
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is being sued for $1 million by his former managers, who claim he severed ties after shooting to stardom.
Gotham NYC Entertainment filed the lawsuit earlier today, alleging that Sorrentino fired them in May without giving an alleged agreed-upon 30 days notice or a chance to fix any problems.
The managers say the termination constituted a breach of the “Jersey Shore” star’s contract with them.
According to the legal documents, Gotham NYC claims Sorrentino rose under their guidance from “relative obscurity” in 2009 to today’s “international celebrity.”
Yesterday, Gossip Cop busted false reports that had Sorrentino abruptly leaving “Jersey Shore.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On