Ex-Managers Hit The Situation with $1 Million Lawsuit
3:49 pm, July 8th, 2011
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is being sued for $1 million by his former managers, who claim he severed ties after shooting to stardom.
Gotham NYC Entertainment filed the lawsuit earlier today, alleging that Sorrentino fired them in May without giving an alleged agreed-upon 30 days notice or a chance to fix any problems.
The managers say the termination constituted a breach of the “Jersey Shore” star’s contract with them.
According to the legal documents, Gotham NYC claims Sorrentino rose under their guidance from “relative obscurity” in 2009 to today’s “international celebrity.”
Yesterday, Gossip Cop busted false reports that had Sorrentino abruptly leaving “Jersey Shore.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online