The Situation Living with “Sober Coach on Jersey Shore”?
3:27 pm, May 22nd, 2012
“‘The Situation’ To Live With Sober Coach On ‘Jersey Shore,’” reads the headline of an “exclusive” from HollywoodLife.
According to the webloid, “The hard partying reality star will be curbing his wild ways with the help of a sober coach in the Jersey Shore house this summer.”
The site then quotes a fictitious “source” as saying, “Mike will be living in the house with everyone, but he’ll have a sober coach with him to help him not party.”
“His doctors thought it would be a good idea and after a lot of convincing he agreed to have the coach move in with him into the house,” adds the made-up “source.”
So will another bed with be thrown into the “Jersey Shore” house for a sobriety coach to monitor The Situation?
His rep tells Gossip Cop that the HollywoodLife story is NOT true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage