The Situation Living with “Sober Coach on Jersey Shore”?
3:27 pm, May 22nd, 2012
“‘The Situation’ To Live With Sober Coach On ‘Jersey Shore,’” reads the headline of an “exclusive” from HollywoodLife.
According to the webloid, “The hard partying reality star will be curbing his wild ways with the help of a sober coach in the Jersey Shore house this summer.”
The site then quotes a fictitious “source” as saying, “Mike will be living in the house with everyone, but he’ll have a sober coach with him to help him not party.”
“His doctors thought it would be a good idea and after a lot of convincing he agreed to have the coach move in with him into the house,” adds the made-up “source.”
So will another bed with be thrown into the “Jersey Shore” house for a sobriety coach to monitor The Situation?
His rep tells Gossip Cop that the HollywoodLife story is NOT true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again