The Situation Opens Up For First Time About Painkiller Addiction, Rehab (VIDEO)
12:55 pm, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Mike Sorrentino admits he’s had “a lot of rainy days” since finishing treatment in April, but says he’s now “in a good place.”
Sitch confirms, “My addition was prescription painkillers,” explaining, “At first… I thought that it might have gave me energy. I thought it helped me.”
He adds, “Being in this business is not easy.”
The reality star says his problem was “never” alcohol abuse or cocaine or marijuana addiction, and that he “never mixed” painkillers with alcohol.
“I was never drunk” on “Jersey Shore,” states the reality star, noting, “I was the guy that was the ladies’ man. You can’t get girls if you… can’t speak to them.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Get More: Music News
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist