The Situation Confirms Rehab for “Prescription Medication Problem”
7:46 pm, March 20th, 2012UPDATE
The Situation has entered rehab for addiction to prescription pills.
Mike Sorrentino, whose hard-partying has been well-chronicled on “Jersey Shore,” reportedly checked into the renowned Cirque Lodge in Utah for an inpatient treatment program.
In a statement on Tuesday, Sitch’s rep acknowledged that he has spent the past several weeks in treatment “for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule.”
The reality star informed fans on his blog Wednesday, “I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion.”
Sitch is still expected to participate in the MTV show’s upcoming sixth season, which is slated to go into production this summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?