The Situation Confirms Rehab for “Prescription Medication Problem”
7:46 pm, March 20th, 2012UPDATE
The Situation has entered rehab for addiction to prescription pills.
Mike Sorrentino, whose hard-partying has been well-chronicled on “Jersey Shore,” reportedly checked into the renowned Cirque Lodge in Utah for an inpatient treatment program.
In a statement on Tuesday, Sitch’s rep acknowledged that he has spent the past several weeks in treatment “for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule.”
The reality star informed fans on his blog Wednesday, “I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion.”
Sitch is still expected to participate in the MTV show’s upcoming sixth season, which is slated to go into production this summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet