The Situation Confirms Rehab for “Prescription Medication Problem”
7:46 pm, March 20th, 2012UPDATE
The Situation has entered rehab for addiction to prescription pills.
Mike Sorrentino, whose hard-partying has been well-chronicled on “Jersey Shore,” reportedly checked into the renowned Cirque Lodge in Utah for an inpatient treatment program.
In a statement on Tuesday, Sitch’s rep acknowledged that he has spent the past several weeks in treatment “for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule.”
The reality star informed fans on his blog Wednesday, “I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion.”
Sitch is still expected to participate in the MTV show’s upcoming sixth season, which is slated to go into production this summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?