The Situation Gets Development Deal with MTV
1:08 am, May 4th, 2011
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is the latest “Jersey Shore” star to get a spinoff deal with MTV.
There are no specifics now what the possible series would be about, but a pilot will be shot sometime later this year.
If MTV picks up the show, The Situation will join the two other “Jersey Shore” spinoff series, one starring Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley, and the other fronted by Paul “DJ Pauly D” Delvecchio.
The Snooki/JWoww and DJ Pauly D shows are slated to air in 2012.
Would you like The Situation to get his own show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting