Is The Situation Leaving ‘Jersey Shore’?
5:38 pm, July 7th, 2011
Is there going to be another “Jersey Shore” defection?
According to Perez Hilton -and, really, are there four more dubious words than “according to Perez Hilton”? – Mike Sorrentino is “eager” to make a change and might leave the show, too.
Perez is apparently basing this rumor on reports that Sorrentino “didn’t say no” when photographers asked him whether he planned to exit “Jersey Shore.”
The blogger warns Sorrentino not to do it.
“If he walks away from the Jersey Shore, he has nowhere to walk to,” explains Perez. “What are you going to do? No one has offered you a reality show! What’s your next move gonna be?!”
First of all, Sorrentino does already have a development deal in place with MTV.
More importantly, there’s been no indication that he plans to leave “Jersey Shore.”
As a source close to Sorrentino tells Gossip Cop, “He is there and all is well.”
While things often change at the volatile house, Sitch is sticking with the show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?