Is The Situation Leaving ‘Jersey Shore’?
5:38 pm, July 7th, 2011
Is there going to be another “Jersey Shore” defection?
According to Perez Hilton -and, really, are there four more dubious words than “according to Perez Hilton”? – Mike Sorrentino is “eager” to make a change and might leave the show, too.
Perez is apparently basing this rumor on reports that Sorrentino “didn’t say no” when photographers asked him whether he planned to exit “Jersey Shore.”
The blogger warns Sorrentino not to do it.
“If he walks away from the Jersey Shore, he has nowhere to walk to,” explains Perez. “What are you going to do? No one has offered you a reality show! What’s your next move gonna be?!”
First of all, Sorrentino does already have a development deal in place with MTV.
More importantly, there’s been no indication that he plans to leave “Jersey Shore.”
As a source close to Sorrentino tells Gossip Cop, “He is there and all is well.”
While things often change at the volatile house, Sitch is sticking with the show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?