Abercrombie to The Situation: We’ll Pay You to STOP Wearing Our Clothes
9:47 am, August 17th, 2011
The Situation may have to revert to wearing his own T-shirt designs.
Abercrombie & Fitch is offering “substantial payment” to Sitch to stop wearing the brand’s clothes on “Jersey Shore.”
The company says it’s concerned that having the reality star seen in its merchandise will cause “significant damage” to the brand’s image, and that a connection to Sitch goes against the “aspirational nature” of the company and may be “distressing” to other customers.
The clothing house says it’s also making offers to other members of the cast.
What do you think about Abercrombie’s offer?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot