The real story behind the Gerard Butler & Jessica Simpson date
1:00 pm, October 22nd, 2009
The rumor being floated, like a balloon over Colorado, is that Jessica Simpson went on a date with Gerard Butler.
In a story by the New York Post – and picked up by numerous other outlets such as Perez Hilton – Jessica Simpson had a “date” with Gerard Butler two days ago at New York’s Soho House that was chaperoned by several of their friends, including her hair stylist Ken Paves. The paper’s source claimed, “They were at a table with friends, but Jessica and Gerard, who sat next to each other, seemed to only be interested in each other and chatted for hours.” The wistful witness added, “They were laughing and flirting and eventually left together, along with Ken.”
First of all, they weren’t on a date. Second, besides sharing a few laughs, the main connection between the two is that they share the same makeup artist. And third, a mutual friend of Gossip Cop and Butler’s swears, “100 percent there is no romance.”
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities