“The Protestor” is Time Magazine’s 2011 “Person of the Year” (VIDEO)
7:42 am, December 14th, 2011VIDEO
Stengel said on the short were Kate Middleton, the protestors in Arab countries, and SEAL Team 6.
Today, Stengel announced Time’s “Person of the Year” for 2011 is… The Protestors, “who toppled governments.”
He added the protestors in the Middle East influenced the protests all over, including Occupy Wall Street.
What do you think of the magazine’s choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents