“The Protestor” is Time Magazine’s 2011 “Person of the Year” (VIDEO)
7:42 am, December 14th, 2011VIDEO
Stengel said on the short were Kate Middleton, the protestors in Arab countries, and SEAL Team 6.
Today, Stengel announced Time’s “Person of the Year” for 2011 is… The Protestors, “who toppled governments.”
He added the protestors in the Middle East influenced the protests all over, including Occupy Wall Street.
What do you think of the magazine’s choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress