Could “The Hills” Become a Movie?
1:18 pm, August 9th, 2011LISTEN
Could “The Hills” become a movie?
MTV’s reality series went off the air last summer, but thanks to recent comments by Audrina Patridge, rumors are swirling about a possible jump to the silver screen.
Apparently, there’d been discussion with the show’s executive producer Adam DiVello when the TV series ended about possibly doing a feature film. But the timing wasn’t right for Patridge, Lauren Conrad, Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth and the rest of the gang.
“We were kind of all just so fed up with each other that we all needed a little break,” she says on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show (LISTEN to audio below).
“We’ve all had our break. Maybe we’ll all come back together and do a movie.”
Would you check out a movie version of “The Hills”? Or has it run its course?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend