MTV to Air The Hills Series Finale Alternate Ending
1:40 pm, June 26th, 2013
A never-before-seen ending to “The Hills” will air on MTV on August 9.
The reality show, which followed the breakups and makeups of Lauren Conrad, Kristin Cavallari, Audrina Patridge, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, went off the air in 2010 after 6 seasons of drama.
At the end of the original series finale, the camera zoomed out to reveal Cavallari and on-and-off boyfriend Brody Jenner filming the show on a Hollywood backlot, a nod to rumors that the show was actually quite far from reality.
The special airing, first reported by EW, is part of the “RetroMTVBrunch,” which will bring both “The Hills” and its predecessor, “Laguna Beach,” back to the network on weekday mornings beginning July 8.
Will you tune in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement