MTV to Air The Hills Series Finale Alternate Ending
1:40 pm, June 26th, 2013
A never-before-seen ending to “The Hills” will air on MTV on August 9.
The reality show, which followed the breakups and makeups of Lauren Conrad, Kristin Cavallari, Audrina Patridge, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, went off the air in 2010 after 6 seasons of drama.
At the end of the original series finale, the camera zoomed out to reveal Cavallari and on-and-off boyfriend Brody Jenner filming the show on a Hollywood backlot, a nod to rumors that the show was actually quite far from reality.
The special airing, first reported by EW, is part of the “RetroMTVBrunch,” which will bring both “The Hills” and its predecessor, “Laguna Beach,” back to the network on weekday mornings beginning July 8.
Will you tune in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties