‘Hornet’ Earned Most Weekend Green
10:30 am, January 16th, 2011UPDATED
There was no dilemma for moviegoers this weekend when it came to the release of two new films.
The easy winner at the box office was The Green Hornet, starring Seth Rogen, which earned $34 million in its first weekend out.
And taking third with $11.2 million was True Grit.
Fourth and fifth places went to The King’s Speech and Black Swan with $9.1 million and $8.1 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top Ten were Little Fockers ($7.1 million), Tron: Legacy 3D ($5.7 million), Yogi Bear ($5.3 million), The Fighter ($5.1 million), and Season of the Witch ($4.5 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now