Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Reportedly In Talks to Join The Counselor
7:15 pm, April 12th, 2012
Their names are both reportedly linked to negotiations for The Counselor, Ridley Scott’s upcoming project.
Michael Fassbender will star in the movie as a lawyer who tries to enter the drug business.
It sounds as though Pitt is slightly more likely to wind up in The Counselor than Jolie, although nothing has been finalized.
Pitt and Jolie, of course, co-starred in 2005′s Mr. & Mrs. Smith, during which their relationship began.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan