The Choice Offers “Blind Date Experiment” for Celebrities — Are You Intrigued?
4:24 pm, May 25th, 2012VIDEO
“The Choice” is an upcoming FOX series that manages to combine “The Voice”-style spinning chairs and lonely celebrities looking for love.
Hosted by Cat Deeley and featuring a slew of stars such as Joe Jonas, Pauly D, Dean Cain and Tyson Beckford, “The Choice” asks the celebs to enter a “blind date experiment” in which they hear pitches from “sexy singles” (with their backs turned), and then decide whether to go on a “dream date.”
It looks… well, it looks like a summer reality show.
The question is: Are you curious enough to give it a shot?
Check out the preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank