Cee Lo Green Gets Own Reality Show
12:51 pm, May 11th, 2013
Ceel Lo Green is returning to reality TV.
On Friday, TBS announced “The Cee Lo Life,” a six-episode series that will follow the singer’s career, including the revival of his Goodie Mob hip-hop group.
“This new TBS series will give viewers the chance to get to know Cee Lo Green, who is without a doubt one of the hardest-working men in show business,” said head of programming Michael Wright, adding, “‘The Cee Lo Life’ is certain to be a smart, fun and funny journey packed with a lot of great music.”
The series will premiere in 2014.
Earlier this week, Green returned to “The Voice” for a special performance with Juliet Simms.
Will you watch “The Cee Lo Life”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted