Cee Lo Green Gets Own Reality Show
12:51 pm, May 11th, 2013
Ceel Lo Green is returning to reality TV.
On Friday, TBS announced “The Cee Lo Life,” a six-episode series that will follow the singer’s career, including the revival of his Goodie Mob hip-hop group.
“This new TBS series will give viewers the chance to get to know Cee Lo Green, who is without a doubt one of the hardest-working men in show business,” said head of programming Michael Wright, adding, “‘The Cee Lo Life’ is certain to be a smart, fun and funny journey packed with a lot of great music.”
The series will premiere in 2014.
Earlier this week, Green returned to “The Voice” for a special performance with Juliet Simms.
Will you watch “The Cee Lo Life”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey