Emily Maynard Hands Out First Impression Rose, Makes Cuts on Bachelorette Premiere
10:53 pm, May 14th, 2012RECAP
Emily Maynard said on “The Bachelorette” premiere on Monday that she’s loved and lost twice.
First, there was Ricky Hendrick, who tragically died in a plane crash before the Charlotte native learned she was expecting their first child.
Now, Maynard is using the ABC show to try to find love once again.
The single mom of 6-year-old Ricki met her 25 suitors on Monday’s episode, including Jef who rode in on a skateboard, and Tony who brought Maynard a shoe to try on (ala Cinderella).
Some of the more bizarre entrances included Randy, who appeared dressed up as an old woman before ripping off his costume, and Kalon, who arrived via helicopter.
The eccentricities didn’t end there – Chris opted to converse with Maynard via bobblehead dolls, and Travis brought an ostrich egg, which he said he would protect just as he would Maynard and her daughter.
Maynard seem particularly moved, however, by single dad Doug, who brought a note from his 12-year-old son Austin.
There was also Arie, who caught Maynard off-guard when he revealed he’s a race car driver, like her late fiance was.
After spending some time with the men at a cocktail party, Maynard decided to give her First Impression rose to… Doug.
Later, in the first Rose Ceremony, Maynard cut several of the guys, including Randy and Brent, a dad of six.
What do you think of “The Bachelorette” premiere?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face