The Bachelorette Recap: Who Got Roses, Who Got Booted (VIDEO)
12:56 am, June 5th, 2012VIDEO
“The Bachelorette” Emily Maynard and her suitors flew off to Bermuda for Monday night’s show.
During this week’s episode, she went on a one-on-one date, a big group date, and a two-on-one date.
The one-on-one date was with Doug, a 33-year-old realtor and charity director.
The two walked hand-in-hand on the island and seemed to click.
Maynard said she liked him because he’s “so nice” and “so good looking,” and they “get each other” because they’re both parents.
Although she challenged him a bit over dinner, Doug still got a rose.
The group date had the men divided into two sailing teams, competing against each other.
The winners were able to spend more time with Maynard, and the losers were sent back to the hotel.
Among the winners was 27-year-old entrepreneur Jef, with whom she spent time on the beach in front of a fire — before getting a rose.
On the two-on-one excursion, John and Nate joined Maynard for a “Bermuda Love Triangle” date, which had the three of them jumping off a cliff into the water, and sharing dinner in a cave.
Ultimately, John, a 30-year-old data destruction specialist, was handed a rose, while 25-year-old was given his walking papers.
Shortly before the remaining roses were handed out, there were fireworks between Doug and 25-year-old Chris, who felt the former was giving him too hard a time for being younger and possibly not up to the job of being a husband and father.
So, which two got sent home?
Rehab consultant Michael and Charlie, a recuriter.
Next week, Maynard and the boys head off to London.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Do you think Maynard sent the right men home?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down