Juan Pablo’s The Bachelor Premiere Recap: Tears, Fears and A Very Awkward Massage
10:00 pm, January 6th, 2014VIDEO
First, former “Bachelor” Sean Lowe stopped by to give Galavis some advice on the crazy “adventure” he was about to experience.
Lowe told the soccer star, “Make sure if you kiss someone, the other girls don’t see.”
Lowe also revealed to Galavis that his fiancée Catherine Giudici ”wasn’t even on my radar until three or four weeks in.”
Galavis’ adorable daughter Camila then helped him get ready for the big meet and greet.
So, which ladies stood out during the limo arrivals?
One of the women pretended to be pregnant, another brought a grand piano, and Lucy, the “free spirit,” showed up barefoot.
Inside the house, Juan Pablo and the ladies got silly in a photo booth, and he had some one-on-one time with a number of the girls.
The most interesting moment was when Amy J. made him strip down for an impromptu massage. “That was pretty awkward,” Juan Pablo told the camera afterwards.
So, who was the first to cry?!
Lauren H. broke down in tears after only 90 minutes because she hadn’t yet had any alone time with the Bachelor.
Eventually, she got a chance to speak with him. After their chat, she cried again — for no particular reason.
Later in the episode, Juan Pablo gave the First Impression Rose to Sharleen, who confessed to him that she felt awkward being on the show.
Later, during the Rose Ceremony, Juan Pablo called “Kat” — but Kylie thought he said her name, and was then forced to return to the rabble.
In the end, Kylie was kicked off, along with Amy J., Lauren H., Alexis, Ashley, Christine, Lacy, Maggie and Valerie.
Check out video of the craziest arrivals below!
What did you think of the episode?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank