Eliminated Bachelor Contestants Confront Courtney, Slam Ben on ‘Women Tell All’
9:54 pm, March 5th, 2012RECAP
“The Bachelor: Women Tell All” special on Monday was less revenge of the exes — and more attack of the contestants.
While the previously eliminated women had a chance to vent their varied feelings on Ben Flajnik since he ousted them from the competition, the ladies became heated when discussing one particular topic: Courtney Robertson.
Now reunited with her former enemies, Robertson listened – arguably sincerely – as the women aired their grievances.
As Elyse called her “disgusting” and Jennifer accused her of now trying to do damage control, Robertson admitted she was “disappointed” and “humiliated” by her own vindictive behavior.
Kacie added, “The constant little jabs were what got to me… At the time, what made you think they were okay to say them?”
Robertson offered her apologies, saying, “I’m sorry for the things I’ve said and if I hurt your feelings anyone, everyone… I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me.”
That didn’t seem to satisfy most of the women, and Robertson’s tears, presumed to be disingenuous, didn’t help either, nor did her complaints of how the tabloids have savaged her.
“It’s awful,” she whined, though – perhaps tellingly – she went on to also offer an apology to Flajnik himself (who was still offstage at this point).
“I’m sorry for hurting Ben,” said Robertson, “I cared for him and I still do.”
But it wasn’t just Robertson — the women had plenty to say about Flajnik, too.
After “The Bachelor” joked that facing the group was his “nightmare,” the ladies shot questions at Flajnik about why he made the choices he did.
The mood then lightened considerably as a clip reel of some of the season’s happier moments (yes, there were a few) was played.
Next week, Flajnik will be seen proposing to either Cox or Robertson – will YOU be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own