Courtney on The Bachelor: I Want to Rip Emily’s Head Off
11:00 pm, January 23rd, 2012VIDEO
One of the first real cat fights of the season went down on “The Bachelor” Monday night, with Courtney declaring she wants to “verbally assault” Emily, “rip her head off,” and possibly even “shave her eyebrows off” while she’s sleeping.
It all started when Emily told Ben during their one-on-one that Courtney was fake and acted differently around the girls than she did around him.
Courtney got wind of Emily’s comments, and things got a bit crazy from there.
“I almost want to rip her head off and verbally assault her,” she says in an aside to Casey S.
Courtney then confronts Emily in front of all the other women, and ends their little tete-a-tete with a quip that pretty much sums up her personality on the show thus far.
“Winning,” she snipes, as she’s already received a rose from Ben on the group date, whereas Emily has not.
At the end of the episode, the cast learns they’re going to Puerto Rico, and Courtney makes a point to say she was “just there two months ago.”
Of course she was.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement