The Bachelor Chooses His Final 2 Ladies
9:54 pm, February 27th, 2012RECAP
On Monday, the show opted for a more luxurious locale: Switzerland.
Flajnik’s dates with Cox (rapelling down a mountain, followed by a romantic dinner) and Sterling (a helicopter ride above the Swiss Alps, followed by a romantic dinner) both went so well that each couple chose to spend the night in the Fantasy Suite.
Going into his date with Robertson, Flajnik revealed to the camera that the other women’s warnings about her were “weighing heavily” on him.
“Maybe there were times I could’ve handled myself differently,” she conceded during their dinner, as Flajnik explained it’s been difficult to enjoy her company alone but then hear such awful things.
After the two came to an understanding, they agreed – surprise, surprise – to also stay in the Fantasy Suite.
But it was Kacie Boguskie, who was eliminated at the end of the last episode, who actually caused the most drama this week.
Boguskie shocked Flajnik by showing up at his hotel room, asking for answers as to why he sent her home when things appeared to be going so well.
Flajnik gently explained that they were actually “worlds apart,” and he didn’t want to “drag it out even longer.”
Boguskie then switched gears and warned Flajnik that he’ll get his heart broken if he chooses Robertson.
Like many of the previous contestants who similarly tried to convince Flajnik of the same, she was ultimately unsuccessful.
At the Rose Ceremony, Flajnik gave his last two roses to Robertson and Cox, sending a crushed Sterling home – but not before she also shared her fear that he will end up hurt.
Next week, the eliminated contestants return for the “Women Tell All” special, which means Flajnik will be seen getting down on bended knee and asking one of the women to marry him in two weeks.
Who do you think Flajnik will propose to?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?