That ’70s Show Cast Reuniting For Fox Anniversary Special
3:16 pm, April 4th, 2012
Fez is back in the game.
Fox is staging a “That ’70s Show” reunion to air during the network’s 25th Anniversary Special on April 22.
Fox’s two-hour anniversary special will also feature Christina Applegate, David Faustino, Ed O’Neill and Katey Sagal from “Married…With Children,” Calista Flockhart from “Ally McBeal,” Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley and Ian Ziering from “Beverly Hills, 90210,” Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny from “The X Files,” The Wayans Brothers from “In Living Color,” and more.
We think it sounds pretty rad.
Which of these old Fox shows do you most miss?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks