That ’70s Show Cast Reuniting For Fox Anniversary Special
3:16 pm, April 4th, 2012
Fez is back in the game.
Fox is staging a “That ’70s Show” reunion to air during the network’s 25th Anniversary Special on April 22.
Fox’s two-hour anniversary special will also feature Christina Applegate, David Faustino, Ed O’Neill and Katey Sagal from “Married…With Children,” Calista Flockhart from “Ally McBeal,” Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley and Ian Ziering from “Beverly Hills, 90210,” Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny from “The X Files,” The Wayans Brothers from “In Living Color,” and more.
We think it sounds pretty rad.
Which of these old Fox shows do you most miss?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage