That ’70s Show Cast Reuniting For Fox Anniversary Special
3:16 pm, April 4th, 2012
Fez is back in the game.
Fox is staging a “That ’70s Show” reunion to air during the network’s 25th Anniversary Special on April 22.
Fox’s two-hour anniversary special will also feature Christina Applegate, David Faustino, Ed O’Neill and Katey Sagal from “Married…With Children,” Calista Flockhart from “Ally McBeal,” Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley and Ian Ziering from “Beverly Hills, 90210,” Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny from “The X Files,” The Wayans Brothers from “In Living Color,” and more.
We think it sounds pretty rad.
Which of these old Fox shows do you most miss?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?