Tessanne Chin Slays Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing” On The Voice Top 3 (VIDEO)
9:40 pm, December 16th, 2013VIDEO
Tessanne Chin once again wowed the crowd on Monday’s “The Voice” Top 3, performing a stunning rendition of Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing.”
Her coach Adam Levine said, “It was absolutely captivating and mesmerizing… You’re capable of anything and it blows me away.”
“In my mind and my heart, you are the winner of this show,” he added.
Check out the video below!
Who do you think will win the competition on Tuesday’s finale?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet