WATCH: Tessanne Chin Sings “Many Rivers To Cross” On The Voice Top 20
10:00 pm, November 4th, 2013VIDEO
Tessanne Chin performed a stunning rendition of Jimmy Cliff’s “Many Rivers To Cross” on Monday’s “The Voice” Top 20 live show premiere.
The singer’s coach Adam Levine gave her a standing ovation for her performance, telling her, “Your talent is just mind boggling… Vocally it does not get better than what you just did.”
Christina Aguilera called Chin “amazing” and “incredible,” and Cee Lo Green remarked, “They saved the best for last.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank