WATCH: Tessanne Chin Sings “Many Rivers To Cross” On The Voice Top 20
10:00 pm, November 4th, 2013VIDEO
Tessanne Chin performed a stunning rendition of Jimmy Cliff’s “Many Rivers To Cross” on Monday’s “The Voice” Top 20 live show premiere.
The singer’s coach Adam Levine gave her a standing ovation for her performance, telling her, “Your talent is just mind boggling… Vocally it does not get better than what you just did.”
Christina Aguilera called Chin “amazing” and “incredible,” and Cee Lo Green remarked, “They saved the best for last.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress