Tessanne Chin Stuns With “Bridge Over Troubled Water” On Voice Top 5 (VIDEO)
9:11 pm, December 9th, 2013VIDEO
Tessanne Chin stunned once again on Monday’s “The Voice” Top 5, giving a moving performance of Simon & Garfunkel’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water.”
Her coach Adam Levine told Chin, “I don’t even know what to say. I’ve never been speechless on the show before.”
Blake Shelton said, “I’m such a big fan of yours. I’m happy for you.”
Check out her performance below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?