Tessanne Chin Stuns With “Bridge Over Troubled Water” On Voice Top 5 (VIDEO)
9:11 pm, December 9th, 2013VIDEO
Tessanne Chin stunned once again on Monday’s “The Voice” Top 5, giving a moving performance of Simon & Garfunkel’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water.”
Her coach Adam Levine told Chin, “I don’t even know what to say. I’ve never been speechless on the show before.”
Blake Shelton said, “I’m such a big fan of yours. I’m happy for you.”
Check out her performance below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank