Terrence Howard’s Estranged Wife Wins Restraining Order Against Actor
9:53 pm, December 6th, 2011
A judge has ordered Terrence Howard to stay away from his estranged wife, 10 months after she filed for divorce.
Michelle Ghent‘s petition for a restraining order claimed that Howard repeatedly abused her during their one-year marriage and recently threatened to kill her.
Howard insisted in his own court filing that he never threatened Ghent and hadn’t even been in touch with her.
But on Tuesday, Judge Scott Gordon granted Ghent a temporary restraining order.
The issue will be revisited in a court hearing on January 17.
Ghent filed for divorce in February, citing irreconcilable differences.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Howard for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom