Terrence Howard’s Estranged Wife Wins Restraining Order Against Actor
9:53 pm, December 6th, 2011
A judge has ordered Terrence Howard to stay away from his estranged wife, 10 months after she filed for divorce.
Michelle Ghent‘s petition for a restraining order claimed that Howard repeatedly abused her during their one-year marriage and recently threatened to kill her.
Howard insisted in his own court filing that he never threatened Ghent and hadn’t even been in touch with her.
But on Tuesday, Judge Scott Gordon granted Ghent a temporary restraining order.
The issue will be revisited in a court hearing on January 17.
Ghent filed for divorce in February, citing irreconcilable differences.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Howard for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?