Terrence Howard’s Estranged Wife Wins Restraining Order Against Actor
9:53 pm, December 6th, 2011
A judge has ordered Terrence Howard to stay away from his estranged wife, 10 months after she filed for divorce.
Michelle Ghent‘s petition for a restraining order claimed that Howard repeatedly abused her during their one-year marriage and recently threatened to kill her.
Howard insisted in his own court filing that he never threatened Ghent and hadn’t even been in touch with her.
But on Tuesday, Judge Scott Gordon granted Ghent a temporary restraining order.
The issue will be revisited in a court hearing on January 17.
Ghent filed for divorce in February, citing irreconcilable differences.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Howard for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?