Terrence Howard, Michelle Ghent Reach Divorce Settlement
11:00 am, November 23rd, 2012
Ghent filed for divorce in 2011, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
She later obtained a restraining order against Howard after alleging that he repeatedly abused her during their marriage.
That order will reportedly expire as part of the divorce settlement.
Howard and Ghent were married in 2010 and have no children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His