Terrence Howard Accused of Beating Up Ex-Wife Michelle Ghent: Report
2:33 pm, August 5th, 2013
The divorced couple had reportedly traveled together to the country — with members of the actor’s family — when an argument erupted, leading to allegations that Ghent maced Howard and that he physically assaulted her, according to TMZ.
It’s not clear exactly what transpired, with both sides reportedly accusing the other of making up a version of events.
Police reports were taken and Ghent is supposedly seeking a restraining order against Howard.
Back in 2011, after filing for divorce from him, Ghent accused Howard of repeated abuse and death threats.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage