Terrence Howard Accused of Beating Up Ex-Wife Michelle Ghent: Report
2:33 pm, August 5th, 2013
The divorced couple had reportedly traveled together to the country — with members of the actor’s family — when an argument erupted, leading to allegations that Ghent maced Howard and that he physically assaulted her, according to TMZ.
It’s not clear exactly what transpired, with both sides reportedly accusing the other of making up a version of events.
Police reports were taken and Ghent is supposedly seeking a restraining order against Howard.
Back in 2011, after filing for divorce from him, Ghent accused Howard of repeated abuse and death threats.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look