Terrence Howard Accused of Beating Up Ex-Wife Michelle Ghent: Report
2:33 pm, August 5th, 2013
The divorced couple had reportedly traveled together to the country — with members of the actor’s family — when an argument erupted, leading to allegations that Ghent maced Howard and that he physically assaulted her, according to TMZ.
It’s not clear exactly what transpired, with both sides reportedly accusing the other of making up a version of events.
Police reports were taken and Ghent is supposedly seeking a restraining order against Howard.
Back in 2011, after filing for divorce from him, Ghent accused Howard of repeated abuse and death threats.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre