Teresa Giudice Show Rumor is Spun Out of Nothing
12:23 pm, October 6th, 2010
PopEater has served up another doozy.
What’s the rationale?
Well, producers spun off a series for “New York” housewife Bethenny Frankel, and a so-called “TV insider” tells the site, “If they can give Bethenny her own show you can bet that they will give Teresa one.”
Gossip Cop isn’t ready to “bet” on that quite yet, especially when PopEater supports its claim with observations like, “She’s sold a crazy amount of copies of ‘Skinny Italian,’ her cookbook, so that’s pretty solid proof that people just can’t get enough of her.”
We had no idea cookbook sales translated into (completely unrelated) TV projects!
The site goes on to quote one executive as saying that Bravo “would be stupid not to be talking” about a spin off.
Those are pretty strong words to attach to a rumor without shape or merit.
As one of the “Housewives” producers told Gossip Cop, there is no truth to talk of a Giudice spin off.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank