Teresa Giudice Show Rumor is Spun Out of Nothing
12:23 pm, October 6th, 2010
PopEater has served up another doozy.
What’s the rationale?
Well, producers spun off a series for “New York” housewife Bethenny Frankel, and a so-called “TV insider” tells the site, “If they can give Bethenny her own show you can bet that they will give Teresa one.”
Gossip Cop isn’t ready to “bet” on that quite yet, especially when PopEater supports its claim with observations like, “She’s sold a crazy amount of copies of ‘Skinny Italian,’ her cookbook, so that’s pretty solid proof that people just can’t get enough of her.”
We had no idea cookbook sales translated into (completely unrelated) TV projects!
The site goes on to quote one executive as saying that Bravo “would be stupid not to be talking” about a spin off.
Those are pretty strong words to attach to a rumor without shape or merit.
As one of the “Housewives” producers told Gossip Cop, there is no truth to talk of a Giudice spin off.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted