Teresa Giudice: Donald Trump ‘Gentleman,’ Sex Assault Accusers Want ‘Fame’ (VIDEO)
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, Giudice competed on “Celebrity Apprentice” back in 2012, and also appeared with him on “Late Night.” Now, during a red carpet interview with “Extra” on Tuesday, she was asked if Trump “was anything but a gentleman” towards her. She responded, “Oh, he — Trump was nothing but a gentleman.”
Then, in reference to Trump’s sex assault accusers, the “Real Housewives” star said, “I mean, I don’t understand. Why come out with it now? Why didn’t they come out with it when it happened? I don’t know. If a man touched me, I would come out with it right away.”
“I wouldn’t wait until he was trying to become president and then come out with it,” Giudice continued. “When people come out and saying that, they only want, I guess, their 15 minutes of fame.” That said, she didn’t make clear if she’ll be voting for the mogul.
Asked if she’s “still on Team Trump,” the reality star answered, “I think they’re both great. May the best person win.” As Gossip Cop has noted, other former “Apprentice” contestants have commented on Trump lately, too, such as Clay Aiken, who said he was “gracious” while filming the show, but, “The Donald Trump who I knew on ‘Apprentice’ is not the Donald Trump running for president.”
And last week, Khloe Kardashian deemed Trump “immature and cruel” for allegedly calling her a “fat piglet” when she competed. Watch Giudice’s remarks in the video below.
UPDATE: A lawyer for the formerly-imprisoned Giudice now tells People, “While Teresa enjoyed her time on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ and respects Mr. Trump’s business acumen, she remains undecided on who she would support for president if she were able to vote, which unfortunately she can not do while she remains on supervised release.”