Teresa Giudice NOT Joining Dancing With The Stars, Despite Report
Teresa Giudice is NOT joining “Dancing With The Stars” after she gets out of prison, despite a new report. Gossip Cop can exclusively bust this rumor. We’re told by production insiders for the dance competent show that there’s absolutely no truth to the claim.
According to RadarOnline, Giudice, currently serving 15-months in prison after pleading guilty to bankruptcy and mortgage fraud, is planning on joining the ABC dancing competition series once she’s released. Citing a supposed “inmate” source, the webloid writes, “She said she was asked to do ‘Dancing With the Stars.'” Naturally, the blog fails to provide any other information to back up its bogus claim.
Of course, RadarOnline has a history of being dead wrong about Giudice. Last year, Gossip Cop busted the blog after it falsely reported that federal agents had raided the her home, and took several of the family’s belongings to satisfy outstanding restitution. At the time, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s Office told Gossip Cop that the webloid’s story was completely made up and “not true.” The site also manufactured a story in November that alleged Giudice had been shooting “the 7th season of the Bravo reality hit as she preps for her prison intake on January 5.” That, too, was laughably inaccurate.
Much like those provably wrong stories, RadarOnline’s latest stab is also incorrect. A “Dancing With The Stars” production source tells Gossip Cop exclusively that “there is no truth to this story” about her joining the cast after she gets out of prison.