Teen Mom Ending After 4 Seasons
6:29 pm, March 17th, 2012
“Teen Mom” is ending.
The fourth season of the show featuring the original quartet of MTV teen mother reality stars – Amber Portwood, Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout and Catelynn Lowell – will be its last, the network has announced.
“They will continue to be a part of our MTV family, and we’re thankful to these brave young women for sharing their stories and helping to make a positive impact on teen pregnancy prevention,” the network explained in a statement first reported by Us Weekly.
But fans of the “Teen Mom” universe should not despair.
As Gossip Cop reported, “16 and Pregnant” is coming back with its own new season later this month, from which the brand-new cast of “Teen Mom 3″ will be selected.
Meanwhile, “Teen Mom 2″ is going strong, despite erroneous tabloid reports that Leah Messer and Jenelle Evans would quit over money issues.
In other words, expect the franchise to stick around for a while, even as the original foursome departs.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves