Teen Mom Ending After 4 Seasons
6:29 pm, March 17th, 2012
“Teen Mom” is ending.
The fourth season of the show featuring the original quartet of MTV teen mother reality stars – Amber Portwood, Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout and Catelynn Lowell – will be its last, the network has announced.
“They will continue to be a part of our MTV family, and we’re thankful to these brave young women for sharing their stories and helping to make a positive impact on teen pregnancy prevention,” the network explained in a statement first reported by Us Weekly.
But fans of the “Teen Mom” universe should not despair.
As Gossip Cop reported, “16 and Pregnant” is coming back with its own new season later this month, from which the brand-new cast of “Teen Mom 3″ will be selected.
Meanwhile, “Teen Mom 2″ is going strong, despite erroneous tabloid reports that Leah Messer and Jenelle Evans would quit over money issues.
In other words, expect the franchise to stick around for a while, even as the original foursome departs.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank