Ted Williams Checking Into Rehab
3:00 pm, January 12th, 2011BREAKING!
He’s en route to rehab right now.
The man with the golden voice taped two segments over the weekend with Dr. Phil.
The first, which aired yesterday, was just so the host could get more familiar with Williams.
The second episode, which airs today, featured a reunion with his family.
Sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop that Williams and his family were kept in separate hotels before the reunion.
Fast forward to today: After the incident on Monday night in which Williams got into a verbal altercation with his daughter Janey, Dr. Phil had Williams come back for a third taping.
Today Williams admitted on the program that he’s currently using alcohol, a rep for the show confirms to Gossip Cop.
Away from the cameras, away from the media, Dr. Phil convinced Williams to go to rehab.
Following the incident with her dad, Williams’ daughter said, “He’s consumed at least a bottle of Grey Goose a night, at least. That’s not including the Coronas he orders, that’s not including Budweisers he orders, that’s not including the other alcohol, the wines. He drinks – heavily.”
The segment in which Williams admits he’s still drinking will air tomorrow.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills