Ted Williams Checking Into Rehab
3:00 pm, January 12th, 2011BREAKING!
He’s en route to rehab right now.
The man with the golden voice taped two segments over the weekend with Dr. Phil.
The first, which aired yesterday, was just so the host could get more familiar with Williams.
The second episode, which airs today, featured a reunion with his family.
Sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop that Williams and his family were kept in separate hotels before the reunion.
Fast forward to today: After the incident on Monday night in which Williams got into a verbal altercation with his daughter Janey, Dr. Phil had Williams come back for a third taping.
Today Williams admitted on the program that he’s currently using alcohol, a rep for the show confirms to Gossip Cop.
Away from the cameras, away from the media, Dr. Phil convinced Williams to go to rehab.
Following the incident with her dad, Williams’ daughter said, “He’s consumed at least a bottle of Grey Goose a night, at least. That’s not including the Coronas he orders, that’s not including Budweisers he orders, that’s not including the other alcohol, the wines. He drinks – heavily.”
The segment in which Williams admits he’s still drinking will air tomorrow.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails