Ted Williams Checking Into Rehab
3:00 pm, January 12th, 2011BREAKING!
He’s en route to rehab right now.
The man with the golden voice taped two segments over the weekend with Dr. Phil.
The first, which aired yesterday, was just so the host could get more familiar with Williams.
The second episode, which airs today, featured a reunion with his family.
Sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop that Williams and his family were kept in separate hotels before the reunion.
Fast forward to today: After the incident on Monday night in which Williams got into a verbal altercation with his daughter Janey, Dr. Phil had Williams come back for a third taping.
Today Williams admitted on the program that he’s currently using alcohol, a rep for the show confirms to Gossip Cop.
Away from the cameras, away from the media, Dr. Phil convinced Williams to go to rehab.
Following the incident with her dad, Williams’ daughter said, “He’s consumed at least a bottle of Grey Goose a night, at least. That’s not including the Coronas he orders, that’s not including Budweisers he orders, that’s not including the other alcohol, the wines. He drinks – heavily.”
The segment in which Williams admits he’s still drinking will air tomorrow.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down