Ted Williams Gets Reality Show and Movie/Book Deal (EXCLUSIVE DETAILS)
12:50 pm, February 22nd, 2011
His rep tells Gossip Cop that “Second Chances at Life” will begin shooting in two weeks, documenting Williams’ “daily routine” and the struggle to rebuild his personal and professional life.
The deal with be with a “major network,” and it should be signed “in a few days.”
We’re also told there’s a movie deal and a book deal about Williams’ life through the same entertainment company.
“Second Chances at Life” will be split between his hometown of Brooklyn, Los Angeles and Ohio (where his talents were discovered on the side of the road).
In the second season, producers will introduce “other Ted Williamses, other talented homeless people who need a second chance,” says his rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?