Ted Williams Gets Reality Show and Movie/Book Deal (EXCLUSIVE DETAILS)
12:50 pm, February 22nd, 2011
His rep tells Gossip Cop that “Second Chances at Life” will begin shooting in two weeks, documenting Williams’ “daily routine” and the struggle to rebuild his personal and professional life.
The deal with be with a “major network,” and it should be signed “in a few days.”
We’re also told there’s a movie deal and a book deal about Williams’ life through the same entertainment company.
“Second Chances at Life” will be split between his hometown of Brooklyn, Los Angeles and Ohio (where his talents were discovered on the side of the road).
In the second season, producers will introduce “other Ted Williamses, other talented homeless people who need a second chance,” says his rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents