Ted Williams Picked Up By Cops
10:40 am, January 11th, 2011
Ted Williams, the man with the golden-voice who became an Internet sensation and TV darling last week, was picked up by the police last night after a disturbance in a Hollywood hotel.
The formerly homeless Williams, who has battled drug and alcohol problems, got into a heated argument with his daughter at the Renaissance hotel, say sources.
An LAPD spokesman tells Gossip Cop that the police “responded to a disturbance call at the Renaissance Hotel last night at about 9 p.m.” and two people “were transferred to the Hollywood station.”
The spokesman added, “The investigation is ongoing,” but “no one was booked, no files were charged.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?