Ted Williams Picked Up By Cops
10:40 am, January 11th, 2011
Ted Williams, the man with the golden-voice who became an Internet sensation and TV darling last week, was picked up by the police last night after a disturbance in a Hollywood hotel.
The formerly homeless Williams, who has battled drug and alcohol problems, got into a heated argument with his daughter at the Renaissance hotel, say sources.
An LAPD spokesman tells Gossip Cop that the police “responded to a disturbance call at the Renaissance Hotel last night at about 9 p.m.” and two people “were transferred to the Hollywood station.”
The spokesman added, “The investigation is ongoing,” but “no one was booked, no files were charged.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents