Ted Williams Picked Up By Cops
10:40 am, January 11th, 2011
Ted Williams, the man with the golden-voice who became an Internet sensation and TV darling last week, was picked up by the police last night after a disturbance in a Hollywood hotel.
The formerly homeless Williams, who has battled drug and alcohol problems, got into a heated argument with his daughter at the Renaissance hotel, say sources.
An LAPD spokesman tells Gossip Cop that the police “responded to a disturbance call at the Renaissance Hotel last night at about 9 p.m.” and two people “were transferred to the Hollywood station.”
The spokesman added, “The investigation is ongoing,” but “no one was booked, no files were charged.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed