Taylor Swift and Zac Efron Went on “Romantic Date”?
11:34 am, January 19th, 2012
A so-called “insider” at L.A. restaurant Pace observes, “They were deep in conversation and very giggly,” adding, “They seemed very friendly.”
“Could it be love?” asks the clueless blog, which quotes another source as saying Swift “even drove to the dinner date together in an Audi that belongs to Zac.”
Wait — she was in his car?! How scandalous!
Anyway, the site goes on to report, “Taylor thinks Zac’s cute,” and notes that three years ago, Efron referred to Swift as a “lovely girl.”
There was absolutely NOTHING “romantic” about Swift and Efron’s dinner outing.
The pair was doing press for their upcoming movie, The Lorax, and decided to grab a bite to eat afterwards as friends.
HollywoodLife never fails to make a mountain of a molehill when it comes to new celebrity “romances.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try