Taylor Swift and Zac Efron Went on “Romantic Date”?
11:34 am, January 19th, 2012
A so-called “insider” at L.A. restaurant Pace observes, “They were deep in conversation and very giggly,” adding, “They seemed very friendly.”
“Could it be love?” asks the clueless blog, which quotes another source as saying Swift “even drove to the dinner date together in an Audi that belongs to Zac.”
Wait — she was in his car?! How scandalous!
Anyway, the site goes on to report, “Taylor thinks Zac’s cute,” and notes that three years ago, Efron referred to Swift as a “lovely girl.”
There was absolutely NOTHING “romantic” about Swift and Efron’s dinner outing.
The pair was doing press for their upcoming movie, The Lorax, and decided to grab a bite to eat afterwards as friends.
HollywoodLife never fails to make a mountain of a molehill when it comes to new celebrity “romances.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics