Taylor Swift “Wonderstruck” Fragrance Ad
12:33 pm, September 29th, 2011VIDEO
Taylor Swift just released an ad for her new fragrance, Wonderstruck.
The singer-songwriter has explained the name thusly: “I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?