Taylor Swift: I May Be “Single Forever”
9:28 am, April 9th, 2013PHOTO
The country singer tells the mag, “I’ve kind of realized that I have no idea where I’m going to be next year, or in six months, or in two months. I mean, I know where I’ll be on tour in two months, but no idea where I’m going to be mentally, emotionally, dreams, goals, wishes, hopes.”
“I have no idea if I’m going to get married or be single forever or have a family or just be on my own,” reveals Swift.
She shares, “You know, paint in a cottage by the ocean by myself. I just have no idea and I’m kind of into that.”
The star also talks about what it feels like to have her heart broken, offering, “It’s very complex; you’re never feeling just sad. Maybe you wake up and you feel sad, and then you get angry, and then you feel like ‘I’m fine,’ and then you feel confident, and then you feel a sense of doubt, and then you’re insecure, and then there’s jealousy, and then you’re back to sad – and then you feel fine again.”
The mag his newsstands on April 9.
What do you think of Swift saying she’s not sure if she’ll get ever married?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?