MAG: Taylor Swift ‘Barely Eating’ Due to Stress From Harry Styles Fan Death Threats
1:13 pm, November 29th, 2012
“Friends Fear for Taylor,” blares a headline from Life & Style, which claims a “dangerously thin” Taylor Swift is “barely eating.”
The mag reports that the 5′ 11” singer has “dropped to an estimated 115 pounds,” quoting a nutritionist — who has never even met Swift — as saying, “Her bones are showing, and there’s no fat in her face at all.”
Life & Style goes on to allege that “friends” of Swift are “deeply concerned” about her weight, citing a supposed “insider” who reveals, “They think she looks almost skeletal.”
And her health is supposedly only getting worse since she’s begun spending time with One Direction singer Harry Styles, adds the tabloid.
The magazine claims that Swift is “shaken up” after “terrifying death threats” from One Direction fans who are unhappy she’s hanging with Styles.
“She’s totally stressed about it, and the way Taylor deals with stress is to not eat,” says the tabloid’s purported “insider.”
“Pals are desperate to help,” concludes the mag.
Actually, it’s Life & Style that’s desperate… for drama.
Swift has always been a waif.
And she’s paying no attention to the Twitter harassment coming from a small group of Styles fans.
A source close to Swift tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the mag’s sensationalized story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss