CLAIM: Taylor Swift “Starving” For a Man
12:00 pm, December 21st, 2011
Taylor Swift is so “lonely” and “desperate to find a romance that lasts,” she’s taken to starving herself, reports Life & Style.
The mag says the country singer “has lost a whopping 20 pounds in recent months,” and quotes a nutritional therapist — who has never treated Swift and only seen photos of the star — as saying, “Her waistline has gotten smaller, her breasts have shrunk… it’s clear she’s not eating enough.”
Life & Style goes on to claim that Swift’s supposedly drastic weight loss is the result of “a series of failed romances — and the fear that she’ll end up alone.”
The tabloid then consults a “relationship expert,” who explains, “When women are hurt over and over, they tend not to eat… Sometimes they think their body is to blame for the break ups.”
And a so-called “music source” adds, “I never see her eat. People are wondering whether she’s headed for a breakdown.”
Well Gossip Cop is wondering how this ridiculous story made it to print.
For starters, Swift is NOT scary skinny — she looks the same as she always has, give or take a few pounds.
And she is only 22 years old, so we’re pretty confident she’s not stressing about “winding up alone” in life.
In any case, a source extremely close to Swift tells us there’s absolutely “no truth” to the mag’s weight loss and loneliness claims.
As usual, Life & Style is just starving for drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties