WATCH: Taylor Swift Premieres New Single About Ex, Reveals Album Name and Details
8:20 pm, August 13th, 2012VIDEO
Taylor Swift gave fans a big treat Monday night when she not only revealed the name and cover art of her new album, but also premiered the first single.
In a video webchat on YouTube, the singer announced her next album will be called Red, and showed off the cover image.
The album, which will feature 16 songs and got its name from one of those, will be released October 22.
The first track off the record is called “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” which she described as a “touching and sensitive” song.
“It’s to my lovely ex-boyfriend,” Swift admitted as the song started to play and she joined in for an impromptu sing-along.
Of course, Swift gave no indication as to which ex she was referring to.
The songstress also hinted that she’s been planning a big tour to support the album, that will take her “all over everywhere.”
Check out the videos below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting