Taylor Swift: Next Album Will Be About “Crash-and-Burn Heartbreak”
11:25 am, January 17th, 2012
Which ex-boyfriend is Taylor Swift going to write a song about next?
The singer covers Vogue’s February issue, and tells the mag her next album will be about an “earth-shattering… absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak.”
While Swift doesn’t reveal the name of the heartbreaker, she does give a few clues, saying the romance was “not recent,” and alludes to the fact that she was very upset last Christmas, which was around the same time that Jake Gyllenhaal ended their relationship.
Asked if she’s currently dating anyone, the songstress divulges, “I got nothing going on! I just don’t really feel like dating. I really have this great life right now, and I’m not sad and I’m not crying this Christmas, so I am really stoked about that.”
When the interviewer questions her, “Were you crying last Christmas?” Swift responds, “I am not gonna go into it! It’s a sad story!”
Some of the “red flags” she’s come to recognize as deal-breakers are if a guy is “obsessed with privacy,” falls in love with her based on her Wikipedia page, is threatened by her or “if they make me feel like I am some sort of princessy diva.”
The mag hits newsstands January 24.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting