Taylor Swift to Vibe: “Part Of Me Just Wants to Be Alone”
11:55 am, January 22nd, 2013
Swift adds, “But I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I’ve never really had a long relationship. So that’s something I think about for the future.”
“It’s an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone,” she explains.
The pop star goes on to imply that part of the reason her relationships tend to be short is because she’s so focused on her career.
Swift says, “I just know that if you’re not careful with things they can go away. I’ve seen people with careers that were great until they started taking them for granted. And I’m scared of that.”
What do you think of Swift’s latest thoughts on dating and love?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Iggy Azalea Brings Back The 90's in a Big Way
- Russell Simmons Reveals What Co-Parenting is Like with Kimora Lee
- 11 Stars Who Had Plastic Surgery Before 30
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely Does Date Night in Boyfriend Jeans