Taylor Swift Being “Used” By “Scheming” Harry Styles, Says Magazine
6:38 pm, January 2nd, 2013
According to the mag, Swift and Styles’ relationship was “orchestrated by his publicists to cast even more light on the handsome teen pop idol.”
A purported “insider” tells the tabloid, “Little does Taylor know that Harry’s handlers went to great lengths to put the two together because she’s such a huge star.”
The so-called source explains, “Anytime Taylor starts dating a new guy she gets a flurry of media attention, and her breakups receive even more.”
The Enquirer’s “insider” goes on to note that after Swift and Styles reportedly met at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards last March, his advisors “saw the potential for a blossoming relationship” and promptly “began doing everything they could to push the two closer together.”
Now, the One Direction singer’s reps are allegedly “just waiting for the relationship to take its course and reap the publicity benefits of a breakup,” concludes the source.
Wow, that sounds pretty nefarious… and completely BOGUS.
One Direction is enjoying massive success and a crazy level of fandom — Styles doesn’t need to fake a relationship to get headlines.
Ever since the pop stars began dating, there are have been a slew of inaccurate rumors about the pair, with one story even claiming that Swift was using Styles for publicity.
None of these outlandish tales are true.
Gossip Cop checked in with a One Direction source, who tells this latest tabloid conspiracy theory is totally FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame