Taylor Swift Posts “I Knew You Were Trouble” Trespassing Sign Outside Home
10:26 am, August 9th, 2013PHOTO
Taylor Swift has a pretty good sense of humor about herself.
Earlier this summer, a photo of a trespassing sign outside the singer’s Rhode Island mansion circulated the Internet.
The notice features lyrics from Swift’s single, “I Knew You Were Trouble,” and reads, “I knew you were trouble when you walked in. NO TRESPASSING.”
Now, Gossip Cop has confirmed with a rep for the star that the sign is 100% legit.
Check out a photo of the warning below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?