Taylor Swift Posts “I Knew You Were Trouble” Trespassing Sign Outside Home
10:26 am, August 9th, 2013PHOTO
Taylor Swift has a pretty good sense of humor about herself.
Earlier this summer, a photo of a trespassing sign outside the singer’s Rhode Island mansion circulated the Internet.
The notice features lyrics from Swift’s single, “I Knew You Were Trouble,” and reads, “I knew you were trouble when you walked in. NO TRESPASSING.”
Now, Gossip Cop has confirmed with a rep for the star that the sign is 100% legit.
Check out a photo of the warning below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss