Taylor Swift Posts “I Knew You Were Trouble” Trespassing Sign Outside Home
10:26 am, August 9th, 2013PHOTO
Taylor Swift has a pretty good sense of humor about herself.
Earlier this summer, a photo of a trespassing sign outside the singer’s Rhode Island mansion circulated the Internet.
The notice features lyrics from Swift’s single, “I Knew You Were Trouble,” and reads, “I knew you were trouble when you walked in. NO TRESPASSING.”
Now, Gossip Cop has confirmed with a rep for the star that the sign is 100% legit.
Check out a photo of the warning below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2