Taylor Swift “Freaked” Out Conor Kennedy By Getting “Too Serious, Too Fast”?
6:25 pm, October 25th, 2012
A so-called “insider” tells the site, “Conor’s just an 18-year-old kid and wasn’t ready for anything super serious, but Taylor is looking for her soulmate and it kind of freaked him out with how strong she came on.”
Furthermore, says the blog’s source, Taylor was “more obsessed with the idea of dating a Kennedy, than the actual Kennedy she was dating.”
While the RadarOnline version of events is certainly juicy and dramatic, it’s also inaccurate.
Sources close to Swift say her incredibly busy schedule — especially during the global promotion for her new album “Red” — contributed to the breakup.
We’re also told the parting was amicable.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties