Taylor Swift “Freaked” Out Conor Kennedy By Getting “Too Serious, Too Fast”?
6:25 pm, October 25th, 2012
A so-called “insider” tells the site, “Conor’s just an 18-year-old kid and wasn’t ready for anything super serious, but Taylor is looking for her soulmate and it kind of freaked him out with how strong she came on.”
Furthermore, says the blog’s source, Taylor was “more obsessed with the idea of dating a Kennedy, than the actual Kennedy she was dating.”
While the RadarOnline version of events is certainly juicy and dramatic, it’s also inaccurate.
Sources close to Swift say her incredibly busy schedule — especially during the global promotion for her new album “Red” — contributed to the breakup.
We’re also told the parting was amicable.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids