MAG: Taylor Swift to Spill on John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal in “Tell-All”
1:24 pm, August 3rd, 2011
“Taylor plans a tell-all!” exclaims the headline of an In Touch article, which goes on report that Taylor Swift is “working on a memoir, and no one – John [Mayer], Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal included – will be safe!”
The mag says the singer “was spotted meeting with book publishers in NYC on July 22.”
According to a so-called “publishing insider,” “Everyone is pushing her to reveal all” in the book, and Swift “seems open to it!”
That same supposed “source” notes, “Considering how open she is in her songs, we’re expecting that whatever Taylor writes will be really juicy,” adding that she “may go as far back as her relationship with Joe Jonas.”
As in, wow… that’s inaccurate.
A source close to Swift tells us there’s ZERO truth to the tab’s tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West