MAG: Taylor Swift to Spill on John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal in “Tell-All”
1:24 pm, August 3rd, 2011
“Taylor plans a tell-all!” exclaims the headline of an In Touch article, which goes on report that Taylor Swift is “working on a memoir, and no one – John [Mayer], Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal included – will be safe!”
The mag says the singer “was spotted meeting with book publishers in NYC on July 22.”
According to a so-called “publishing insider,” “Everyone is pushing her to reveal all” in the book, and Swift “seems open to it!”
That same supposed “source” notes, “Considering how open she is in her songs, we’re expecting that whatever Taylor writes will be really juicy,” adding that she “may go as far back as her relationship with Joe Jonas.”
As in, wow… that’s inaccurate.
A source close to Swift tells us there’s ZERO truth to the tab’s tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014