Taylor Swift NOT Dating Snapchat Co-Founder Evan Spiegel, Despite Reports
3:04 pm, January 9th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Taylor Swift is NOT dating the co-founder of Snapchat, despite a WRONG report circulating the Internet on Thursday.
A gossip site claimed the pop star was “casually seeing” Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel after the pair attended the same party on New Year’s Eve.
But the story is completely false.
A source close to Swift calls the report “totally fabricated,” telling Gossip Cop exclusively that the singer did go to the same party as Spiegel, but she went to the bash ”with group of friends, and left with a group of friends.”
Our insider adds, “The complete inaccuracy of this report will be evidenced when there are never any photos of them together.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin