Taylor Swift NOT Dating Snapchat Co-Founder Evan Spiegel, Despite Reports
3:04 pm, January 9th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Taylor Swift is NOT dating the co-founder of Snapchat, despite a WRONG report circulating the Internet on Thursday.
A gossip site claimed the pop star was “casually seeing” Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel after the pair attended the same party on New Year’s Eve.
But the story is completely false.
A source close to Swift calls the report “totally fabricated,” telling Gossip Cop exclusively that the singer did go to the same party as Spiegel, but she went to the bash ”with group of friends, and left with a group of friends.”
Our insider adds, “The complete inaccuracy of this report will be evidenced when there are never any photos of them together.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage