MAG: Taylor Swift Depressed About Being Single, Comparing Herself to Jen Aniston
1:23 pm, January 22nd, 2014
According to the tabloid’s latest Swift insider, “She’s incredibly down. She just can’t seem to find the right guy.”
“She said, ‘I just don’t get it. Why can’t I keep a guy? I feel like I’m turning into Jennifer Aniston. It’s just so unfair.’”
Well, it’s nice that Star’s fake quote also manages to take a cheap shot at Aniston, one of the tab’s favorite targets.
The magazine’s alleged “tipster” then unloads an even phonier quote, saying, “Jared Leto ran for the hills after she chatted him up at a Golden Globes after party; Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel hasn’t called her back after they went to a New Year’s Eve party together; and actor Douglas Booth totally brushed her off at a West Holywood bash last November.”
1. No one talks like that.
Quite the achievement.
The Star source says, “Even when she puts herself out there, no one seems interested! She’s brooding and feeling incredibly down.”
Fortunately for Swift, she lives in reality, and not in the imaginary world created by the tabloid.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is “ridiculous” and “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court