Taylor Swift “Sex Tape” With Harry Styles Is Facebook Scam
10:46 am, February 7th, 2013
A hoax currently circulating on the social media platform tricks users into clicking by promising to show a purported hardcore video featuring the exes.
“The famous singer Taylor Swift had her iPhone hacked Monday and a sex tape between her and former boyfriend Harry Styles has been leaked on the Internet,” reads the scam.
It continues, “Taylor’s publicists are trying to take down all of the websites hosting it, but we found a working one! Watch the video before it’s taken down!”
It’s a total fraud.
The link triggers pop-up survey questions requiring personal information.
It’s ultimately a cheap tool for spam marketers to gain a foothold before flooding users with bogus promotional offers and other schemes.
Again: There is NO Swift and Styles sex tape.
Facebook users hoping to see one are out of luck.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors