Taylor Swift “Sex Tape” With Harry Styles Is Facebook Scam
10:46 am, February 7th, 2013
A hoax currently circulating on the social media platform tricks users into clicking by promising to show a purported hardcore video featuring the exes.
“The famous singer Taylor Swift had her iPhone hacked Monday and a sex tape between her and former boyfriend Harry Styles has been leaked on the Internet,” reads the scam.
It continues, “Taylor’s publicists are trying to take down all of the websites hosting it, but we found a working one! Watch the video before it’s taken down!”
It’s a total fraud.
The link triggers pop-up survey questions requiring personal information.
It’s ultimately a cheap tool for spam marketers to gain a foothold before flooding users with bogus promotional offers and other schemes.
Again: There is NO Swift and Styles sex tape.
Facebook users hoping to see one are out of luck.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids