Taylor Swift “Sex Tape” With Harry Styles Is Facebook Scam
10:46 am, February 7th, 2013
A hoax currently circulating on the social media platform tricks users into clicking by promising to show a purported hardcore video featuring the exes.
“The famous singer Taylor Swift had her iPhone hacked Monday and a sex tape between her and former boyfriend Harry Styles has been leaked on the Internet,” reads the scam.
It continues, “Taylor’s publicists are trying to take down all of the websites hosting it, but we found a working one! Watch the video before it’s taken down!”
It’s a total fraud.
The link triggers pop-up survey questions requiring personal information.
It’s ultimately a cheap tool for spam marketers to gain a foothold before flooding users with bogus promotional offers and other schemes.
Again: There is NO Swift and Styles sex tape.
Facebook users hoping to see one are out of luck.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss